Reusable SAN Plastic Mugs

Plastic Pitchers are the perfect kitchen utensil to serve drinks at the table in a clean and group way. In this case, from MonoUso we offer you a selection of Reusable Pitchers that will manage to give you a complete service saving money and without losing quality. Our SAN Plastic Pitchers look very similar to glass but they do not break when falling or deform due to low or high temperatures. They are ideal for outdoor events and gatherings of friends where the fun does not look where it goes.

Active filters

What is known as SAN Plastic?

It is designated as SAN by its acronym in English: Styrene Acrylonitrile. It is a thermoplastic polymer made up of repetitive units of styrene and acrylonitrile, approximately 70% styrene, and the remaining 30% acrylonitrile.

Characteristics of Styrene Acrylonitrile:

- Good thermal and chemical resistance.

- Better impact resistance than unmodified polystyrene.

- It is transparent and tenacious.

- Very good processability, i.e. it can be processed by the forming methods used for thermoplastics, such as injection and extrusion.

- It copies mould details with great fidelity.

How to complete your Reusable Tableware?

In MonoUso, apart from Reusable Plastic Pitchers, we also offer Microwaveable PP Plates, Reusable Gin Tonic and Cocktail Cups, Reusable Beer Pitchers and Unbreakable SAN Reusable Glasses.

See moreSee less