At Monouso we feel totally committed to the environment and, therefore, we offer you a complete compostable dinner service with which you can enjoy any party, celebration or meeting in the open air, in a very sustainable way thanks to products that do not pollute.
Compostable Plates, Compostable Cups Bioware, Compostable Bags and Compostable Plastic Cutlery make up a Disposable Compostable Dinner Set made from 100% natural and renewable materials.
Our Disposable Composting Products should be thrown into the organic matter container, so that they can travel to a composting plant where they will degrade in approximately 50 to 100 days. After this period of time, a fertilizer for soil or compost will be obtained.
The use of Composting Crockery reduces the emission of methane, a gas 21 times more harmful than CO2, which causes the greenhouse effect.
Our Disposable Composting Tableware is composed of the following products:
- Disposable Wooden Tableware: Suitable for use in the oven, microwave and freezer, it is an Ecological Elegant Tableware that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Bamboo Disposable Tableware: Of great elegance and sophistication the Bamboo Disposable Tableware does not support more than 70ºC and at the end of its life, it will decompose in 4 or 6 months.
- Palm Leaf Crockery: This is a sustainable crockery made from the fallen leaves of the Areca palm tree, it can withstand temperatures of up to 180ºC and offers great quality, resistance and very good appearance.
- Disposable Sugar Cane Tableware: it decomposes in two months, thanks to its manufacture from the surplus of the sugar plant. It is microwave and freezer resistant and offers a very smooth texture.
- Wheat Pulp Dinnerware: suitable for use in the oven, microwave and freezer at temperatures between -25ºC and 170ºC, the Wheat Dinnerware is made from natural materials and will decompose, once discarded, in 30 days.
- Cardboard Tableware: ideal for birthday parties, it is resistant to microwave, freezer, fats and oils.
- Biodegradable Plastic Tableware PLA: made from cornstarch, CPLA or RCPLA, visually it is very similar to traditional plastic, but its origin is 100% vegetable.