Disposable nitrile gloves
Nitrile gloves are used for any task that has a high level of demand. They protect users against any contamination of infectious material, such as bacteria, viruses, infected body fluids and blood. They meet all requirements for microbiological safety (EN374-2 and EN374-3).
- 9,93 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10388-100View93,41 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10388-100-10View9,93 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10389-100View93,41 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10389-100-10View9,93 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10390-100View93,41 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10390-100-10View9,93 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10391-100View93,41 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10391-100-10View7,89 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10408-100View74,29 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10408-100-10View7,89 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10409-100View74,29 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10409-100-10View7,89 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10410-100View74,29 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10410-100-10View7,89 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10411-100View74,29 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10411-100-10View7,15 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10412-100View67,28 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10412-100-10View7,15 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10413-100View67,28 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10413-100-10View7,15 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10414-100View67,28 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10414-100-10View7,15 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10415-100View67,28 €
Availability: Out of stockRef: 10415-100-10View
What are nitrile gloves
Nitrile gloves are products made of synthetic rubber that ensure a protective barrier against germs and other infectious bodies.
They were invented in the early 1980s and the manufacturing technique was perfected in the 1990s. Since then they have been used in various professional sectors:
- Gloves for the health sector. Since then, they have been used in a number of different sectors: Healthcare gloves. Healthcare professionals often use nitrile gloves as a basic form of protection, as they are exposed to possible infections over a long period of time. Clinical and medical examinations, surgeries, laboratory or dental uses are some of the jobs for which these gloves are intended, guaranteeing safety and hygiene to their users.
- Gloves for the food industry: jobs involving the handling of food (butcher's shops, fishmongers, children's canteens, catering businesses, etc.) require high levels of hygiene, which is why the use of this product is essential. For this reason, the gloves pass strict controls and must comply with the requirements of regulation 10/2011 regarding plastic materials that come into contact with food.
- Other sectors: the gloves are also used in the field of electronics, automotive, nuclear or cleaning among others to avoid contact with dust, dirt and bacteria.
Characteristics of the gloves
Among the properties that these gloves have, we can mention:
- Manufacture of synthetic rubber. These gloves are the most effective alternative to latex gloves, as they do not produce adverse reactions to people allergic to latex protein.
- High level of sensitivity for handling objects while maintaining safety conditions.
- Highly waterproof, which prevents leakage of liquids.
- Suitable for sectors in contact with harmful substances, so it offers protection against burns or dirt (see specific model).
- Comfortable fit to the hand for long term use.
- Provides greater resistance to punctures, oils and chemicals than gloves made of natural rubber.
- The greater the resistance to oils and chemical products, the less flexible the material is, although today they have been technologically improved and are effective in jobs that require dexterity to carry them out.
- It is considered the most durable type of disposable glove.
- Our gloves have the appropriate certification (see each product).
- The gloves can be used for both the right and left hand.
- They are available in various colours. The main function of the colours is to easily distinguish whether there are punctures, cuts or damage to the glove.
Are nitrile gloves suitable for coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease has forced people to maintain a high level of hygiene through hand washing, the use of disposable masks and gloves, including nitrile gloves. The latter, which were already regularly used in the health and food sector, have seen an increase in production due to their use by a large part of the population to prevent infection and protect themselves from the virus.
Everyday activities such as shopping or taking your pet for a walk have become important reasons to wear nitrile coronavirus gloves, as their resistance, comfort and effectiveness prevent the virus from coming into contact with the skin through contact with objects, people and surfaces.
Procedure to facilitate the placement of the gloves
It is just as important to know the qualities of the gloves as it is to put them on correctly. Only in this way can they protect us effectively. When putting them on, make sure that there are no wrinkles on the glove, stretching from the open end to achieve a perfect fit on the hand.
On the other hand, if you want to replace the used gloves with new ones, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Slide the left glove from the opening with the right hand and cover the fingers with the back of the glove.
- Without letting go of the back, make a ball and keep it in the right hand.
- Then with the left hand, roll up the right glove until the two gloves are joined into one ball in contact with the inside of the hand (not infected). In this way we will not touch the used part of the gloves with our bare hands.
Protect yourself with the disposable nitrile gloves!
At Monouso we have the nitrile gloves you need. Protect your hands with these comfortable gloves that will allow you to carry out all kinds of tasks. With them, safety and hygiene against bacteria, dirt and harmful substances is more than guaranteed. Get your own!xpname
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.« Continue shoppingCheckout »xError
huston we have a problem« Continue shopping